Arts and Crafts Fair
Be sure to check out this year’s Arts and Crafts Fair on the midway (both Friday from 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Saturday ).
* Vendors and products vary each year and cover a wide range of items.
Previous Vendors & Exhibits
- Candles and Soaps
- Children’s Books
- Toys (Teddy Bears, PVC Bows & Marshmallow Shooters, and Much More)
- Hats, T-shirts, Scarfs, Sun Glasses
- Plants and Flowers
- Garden and Household Decor
- Handcrafted Clothing
- Temporary Tattoos
- Flag Poles
- Haircuts for a donation
- Relay for Life information booth
If you’re a vendor and want to join the fun, you can download an application here.
Food and Beverages
The Monroe Balloon Rally is a community-based
event that depends on the generous support and participation of numerous businesses, and community groups. Along with the famous Cream Puffs provided by the National Historic
Cheesemaking Center, you’ll need to save room for the cheese curds, giant cookies, cotton candy, kettle corn and deep fried everything. Here’s a sampling of the culinary distractions from previous years.
- Boy Scout Troop 115: Food Booth and Schwan’s Ice Cream
- National Historic Cheesemaking Center: Cream Puffs
- Freeport Golden K Kiwanis: Kettle Corn
- Monroe Lion’s Club: Food Trailer
- Koning’s Ribeye Grill: Rib Eye Sandwiches
- Family Promise of Green County: Concessions
- Jason’s Flavored Ice
- Almond Tree: German Roasted Nuts
- Butterfly & Ribbon Fries
- Beer Wagon: Next to Blues Bands
Tasty midway concessions will be available from Noon to 9:00 p.m. Also, there will be a pancake breakfast on Saturday from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.